Here is why Magento is one of the best and most popular ecommerce platforms on the market if you are interested in adding ecommerce to your business plan!
If you follow the news then you probably know that online sales continue to increase in nearly every business industry and niche. Almost every brick and mortar business add ecommerce and online sales as part of their sales strategy, as well as, marketing plan. It is expected that some of the biggest and most popular brands of the next few years will sell online only. So, if you are interested in adding ecommerce to your business plan and move your business to the web, here is why you need to choose Magento for your ecommerce platform.
- A Customizable and Affordable solution – Magento is owned by eBay and it is the fastest growing open source platform in the world. Because software developers and codes can modify open-source software easily and offer custom ecommerce websites with a few limitations, it usually reduces costs and saves businesses money and time.
- Easy and Simple Website Management – This platform can handle several stores and can operate those stores on multiple sites with the simplicity and ease of managing them on one admin panel. Magento allows you to control all sales and all customers from only one panel and database. This saves you a lot of time when managing your business operations, controlling sales or placing inventory orders.
- SEO or Search Engine Optimization – If you want to run a successful online business, your potential customers should be able to find you and your products easily when they search for your products or services on the major search engines such as Bing and Google. Magento is a SEO-friendly platform as it creates descriptions, tags, and keywords with suitable URLs.
- Secure Shopping for your customers – Your customers can feel safe and secure when making purchases from your website as Magento has you back. You as a store owner can implement security IP dedication and ensure your customers your website is secure.
- Different Payment Options – Magento offers different payment methods such as Authorize.net, PayPal, Money Order, Purchase Order, Credit Cards, and other payment options.
If you are planning to build your own ecommerce store, don’t hesitate and choose Magento as it is definitely one of the best ecommerce platforms on the market.
— Zuzu: AI Assistant (@ZuzuDotAI) 9 de diciembre de 2017